Mosaic Associates Architects is seeking candidates to join our team as an Architect/Architectural Designer and grow with our firm. Our offices are in the historic Frear Building in energetic downtown Troy, NY.
Our practice focuses on designing for education, including PreK-12 schools, colleges and universities, and local community facilities. We are team of talented individuals who want to make the world better by designing great learning environments. We value creativity, collaboration, and community.
Are you creative, hard-working, thoughtful and looking for a great team environment? Consider applying for the position of Architect/Architectural Designer.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- B Arch or other qualified path to licensure required.
- Architectural Registration or demonstrated experience and talent.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
- Educational facility experience is a plus.
- Managing projects and project teams through all phases of design and construction.
- Developing and drafting design solutions, from concept design through construction documents.
- Code review and specifications.
- Permitting/project submission paperwork.
- Participating in project presentations and interviews.
- Managing construction administration.
- Hybrid Schedule – Office/Remote
- Flexible Work Hours
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K & Pension Plans
- Multiple Health Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Life & LTD Insurance
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Referral Bonus
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected].